homework projects 11nov22

 While reading A Clockwork Orange take notes on each chapter so that you can refer to them. (at present at Part 1, Chapter 2)

Done! Now started Totality & Infinity

Lower-priority, but continue digesting and re-interpreting The Wasteland until something more cogent comes out

Study semiotic terms well enough to perform an interpretation on their example problems, but also one poem in our poem thread so I don't have the answers in front of me and I can assure myself I at least have *an* understanding of the terms to begin exploring another way of talking about meaning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Continental/Analytic

list of projects i won't work on, most likely, but float around in my head from time to time so maybe i'll get motivated to move them to the work on them list

Nonsense and Anarchy